Mary Eisenhauer, M.H.R.M.
Certified in 360-degree assessments, career coaching, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and LEAN Six Sigma, Mary helps client recognize and retain talent, clarify professional development goals, assimilate new leaders, proactively plan for key position vacancies, and identify strategies to drive organizational change.
Mary Eisenhauer, M.H.R.M.
I’ve always been interested in people – their stories, their motivations, how they work together, and especially their successes and setbacks. No matter the situation, people thrive when they understand their strengths, and have clear goals and support in reaching them.
As a resident assistant and career planning intern during my college years, I supported students as they moved through the transitions into and out of higher education. Later, I coached elementary aged girls in a running program. This was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life, as girls from all backgrounds and athletic abilities – and with different challenges and objectives – tackled the challenge of a 5K.
Now, I support individuals and teams through consulting and coaching. A coaching client once said to me “the clarity, structure and accountability you contributed to our group have brought our goals from ‘pie in the sky’ to ‘realized’.
I feel passionately about the potential of individuals and organizations, and enthusiastically work to help them embrace it. It is an honor to play the role of guide and supporter as clients undertake challenges large and small.
Mary Eisenhauer, M.H.R.M.
Beth Israel – Lahey Health Behavioral Services, Danvers MA (www.bilh.org)
March 2018 to present
Human Resources Business Partner
In support of 600 employees in various behavioral health programs:
- Provide consultation to leadership and management and align HR strategy on employee relations, organizational development, performance management, legal compliance and compensation.
- Generate and provide retention data, and facilitate discussion on trends, potential solutions and action plans. Partner with leaders and managers to create career ladders, address compensation issues, and develop creative recruiting and onboarding strategies.
- Coach leaders and managers on employment best practices and leadership capabilities.
- Participate in BILH HR workgroups to support merger of two organizations.
University of New Hampshire, Durham NH (www.unh.edu)
2011 to 2018
Human Resources Partner
In support of 600 employees in IT, Police, College of Business, and student facing organizations:
- Partnered with leaders in driving operational and strategic change.
- Provided consultation to leadership and management on employee relations, performance management, talent management, organizational development, succession planning, legal compliance and compensation. Coached and counseled on successful management and leadership of units. Developed and delivered training modules to a variety of audiences.
- Facilitated various sessions for leaders and staff such as organizational planning, succession planning, new manager assimilations, and marketing employee talents.
- Led discussion of “5 Dysfunctions of a Team” with IT executive team, and guided action planning. Administered MBTI, analyzed and interpreted results for team members.
- Collaborated with customer groups to pilot new performance management training.
- Led search committees; recommended recruitment strategies; interviewed candidates; negotiated offers; analyzed employment trends and presented metrics to leadership.
Serco, Inc., Portsmouth NH (www.serco-na.com)
2009 to 2011
Human Resources Manager
In support of over 750 employees on 3 shifts at a global government contracting firm:
- Managed performance and facilitated development of 2 HR Generalists.
- Provided consultation to leadership and management on employee relations, performance management, organizational development and legal compliance.
- Conducted employee relations investigations.
- Developed and delivered management training modules.
- Initiated, contributed to and participated in employee engagement programs.
Keane, Inc (now NTT Data), Boston MA (www.nttdata.com)
2000 to 2007
Human Resources Manager (2003 to 2007)
Professional Development Manager (2000 to 2003)
In support of up to 400 geographically dispersed IT technical consultants and managers:
- Collaborated with leadership to align human resources planning with business strategy.
- Provided consultation to leadership and management on professional development, performance management, employee relations, organizational development, talent management, and compensation in a matrixed, technical global consulting firm.
- Coached managers and leaders on development of leadership competencies.
- Facilitated ranking, succession planning, and compensation planning processes. Analyzed employee satisfaction and worked with management to address concerns.
- Investigated EEO/ethics complaints and made recommendations for action.
- Developed and facilitated training sessions for management and consultants on career development, performance management, employee relations, and related topics. Worked with outside firm to win state and federal training grants to educate workforce.
- Interviewed job candidates and made recommendations to management. Coordinated and facilitated outplacement workshops for displaced employees.
Master of Human Resources Management. Emmanuel College, Boston MA.
Bachelor of Psychology. Wheaton College, Norton MA.
Certified Administrator, Benchmarks 360 Assessment Suite, CCL, Greensboro NC.
Certified Career Coach, The Coach Training Academy, Blaine WA. (ICF accredited)
Certified Practitioner, Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), CAPT, Gainesville FL.
LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Six Sigma Study, Avondale AZ.
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR). HRCI, Alexandria VA.
Senior Certified Professional in HR (SHRM-SCP). SHRM, Alexandria VA.
Instructor (March 2014 to November 2018) Exeter Adult Education, Exeter NH.
Instructor (November 2012 to November 2017) UNH Professional Development, Durham NH.
Boston Facilitators Roundtable
Member, Seacoast Women’s Giving Circle, 2018 to present.
Speaker, UNH Speakers Bureau, 2014 to 2017.
Coach/Volunteer, Girls on the Run International, 2010 to present.